A college application is a gateway to your dream college and the only chance to stand out from the hundreds of applicants. However, the process is undoubtedly stressful and sometimes can get overwhelming. No wonder many get essay assignment help or hire tutors to complete tasks flawlessly on their behalf.
Hiring essay writers online is undoubtedly the easy way out. However, the entire writing process can become more manageable and a good learning experience if you are willing to practice.
Yes, that’s right! Professional assignment help online providers and tutors suggest that aspiring college students focus on their writing abilities and give more time and effort to practising to create a compelling college application essay.
Several writing tools such as an essay generator, essay rewriter, punctuation checker, and so on ease your writing process. But trust us, regular practice is just what you need to excel as a writer.
With that in mind, let’s check out some common college application essay ideas that you must practice.
1. A time when you failed at something. How did it affect you?
2. Describe a facet of your background that makes you who you are today.
3. Tell us about a time when your view of the world changed. Why?
4. Write about a societal issue you have always wanted to solve.
5. Describe the day or an event that suddenly changed you from a child to an adult.
6. Your favourite fictional character who had to make a difficult life choice. What is your opinion of their choice?
7. Ten things you enjoy and be specific with your reasons for enjoying them.
8. Top 10 quotes and how do they motivate you?
9. 10 ten memories of your life and their impact on you
10. Tell us something you have changed your views on in the past year.
11. Describe your life goals.
12. Pick your favourite quote that describes a lot about you, and explain how you connect with it.
13. What is your most embarrassing moment, and what did you learn from it?
14. Describe a time when you had to take a risk for safety. What happened? What did you do? Would you take that risk again?
15. The best advice you have gotten.
Writing can help you explore and develop new skills. Hence, make time to practice regularly to boost your confidence levels.